The Happy Twin is built for down the line speed and super fast turns whilst offering easy paddling and ultimate fun. It features a full, yet racy outline, with wide point forward but not like a classic fish, a single wing right behind the front fins that creates a pivot point for snappy turns and bite.
The rocker is flatter for easy speed and lots of glide in slower surf, and the bottom design is a signature double concave within a single, blending into a pronounced Vee off the tail to ensure smooth, seamless rail to rail transitions.
The Happy Twin is a great addition to your quiver not only smaller surf, but also for a unique fast and free experience in more favourable conditions at nearly all wave types worldwide.
A rear fin box (or plug) allows for the use of a stabiliser to add some drive without taking away from the overall feeling of the twins.
- Pyzel Happy Twin surfboard
- Tail Shape: Wing Swallow tail for nice loose turns
- Rocker: Flat rocker for easy speed and glide in slower, sloppy surf
- Concave: A signature double concave within a single, blending into a pronounced Vee off the tail to ensure smooth, seamless rail to rail transitions.
- Fin System: Future fin boxes
- Fin Setup: Can be used as a classic thruster or as a twin fin
- Ideal Wave Height: 1-6ft
- This board has been designed for all riders from beginner to advanced
|5'8||19 1/2||2 3/8||28.70|
|5'10||19 3/4||2 9/16||31.40|