The Puddle Jumper was the first board Lib Tech and Lost collaborated with and the results were so good they decided the best of the Lost range needed to be tested in the MBC construction. Designed to be a small wave board, the list of features goes on forever! Part of the Lib Tech Eco-Isotropic range, this board is loaded with technology but is also environmentally friendly.
The Puddle Jumper features a single concave that transitions to vee in the tail. The wide outline gives the rider easier wave catching and down the line stability. An increased rail curve allows radical top to bottom surfing, while the straight rail line & vee in the tail keep the board moving forward to provide hold in during hard carving manoeuvres.
|5'5||20 1/2"||2 3/8"||30.5|
- Construction: MBC construction - Only found in Lib Tech boards and its extremely strong. Magnesium and Basalt fibers work with a Carbon power spine stringer to give you Lib Tech's durable, smooth and poppy feeling.
- Concave: Single concave
- Rocker: Low entry and exit rocker
- Fin systems: 5 Fin system - FOCII adjustable slot fin system - FCSII compatible with 1/2" fin adjustability for tuning
- Nose: Hybrid
- Tail: Squash
- Rider ability: All abilities
- Suitable conditions: 1ft - 5ft