The latest Puddle Jumper progression in the Lib tech and …Lost collaboration is the Puddle Jumper HP. The board has been slimed down through the nose, while the wide point has become more central and tail narrower to give you the highest performing Puddle Jumper yet. You still have plenty of Volume within the board to ensure it paddles well but once you’re up and moving this Puddle Jumper will stand out, providing speed and a skatey feel.
The rocker throughout the board and central concave is a fraction heavier than the other Puddle Jumpers to assist you with speed generation and the boards abilities to perform at a higher level. You can surf the board as a thruster or a quad with the 5-fin set up and even have some adjustability within the Lib tech FOCII fin box.
|5'8||20 1/2"||2 1/2"||33L|
|6'0||21 1/2"||2 2/3"||39L|
- Construction: MBC construction - Only found in Lib Tech boards and its extremely strong. Magnesium and Basalt fibers work with a Carbon power spine stringer to give you Lib Tech's durable, smooth and poppy feeling.
- Concave: Single concave
- Rocker: Low entry and exit rocker
- Fin systems: 5 Fin system - FOCII adjustable slot fin system - FCSII compatible with 1/2" fin adjustability for tuning
- Nose: Hybrid
- Tail: Squash
- Rider ability: All abilities
- Suitable conditions: 1ft - 5ft