The Quiver Killer is new to the Lib Tech and …Lost collaboration but has been a best-selling, versatile model in …Lost’s range for many years. The board is designed to deliver in a large variety of surf to essentially kill off your need for a quiver. The board has a simple, continuous shape and forgiving rounded thumb tail to fulfil a range of needs in various conditions.
It’s got enough volume for the small stuff but won’t be impossible to duck dive in heavier conditions, the rocker and tail will give you control in waves with more power and the 5 fin set up adds more variety into how you want to surf this board. ONE – BOARD – QUIVER!
|5'8||19 1/2"||2 2/5"||29.0L|
|6'0||20 1/2"||2 3/5"||34.5L|
- Construction: MBC construction - Only found in Lib Tech boards and its extremely strong. Magnesium and Basalt fibers work with a Carbon power spine stringer to give you Lib Tech's durable, smooth and poppy feeling.
- Concave: Single to Double concave
- Rocker: Moderate entry and exit rocker
- Fin systems: 5 Fin system - FOCII adjustable slot fin system - FCSII compatible with 1/2" fin adjustability for tuning
- Nose: Hybrid
- Tail: Round
- Rider ability: All abilities
- Suitable conditions: 1ft - 5ft