This collaboration brings Micks all-time favourite DHD boards into the softboard world. The DHD Twin by Mick Fanning Softboards is a board that is designed to be surfed on a summer’s day where the main goal of your session is fun with your friends.
The Twin factor brings back the nostalgia of the retro twin designs of the past to work with the modern capabilities to turn these hardboard designs into performance style softboards.
The design is quite curvy and includes a hipped swallow tail to really cut into the open face and the side channels beyond the fins help the board easily transfer from rail to rail.
This Twin comes set up with a fin FCSII system and comes with FCSII soft flex fins. You can then choose to ride this as a dedicated twin or with a centre trailer fin.
|5'4||19 1/2"||2 5/16"||27L|
|6'0||20 3/4"||2 1/2"||35L|
- Construction: EPS Core with a HDPE Foam bottom layer and IXPE deck layer
- Concave: Single to double concave that also utilises channels that follow the rear fins through to the wing
- Rocker: Low rocker throughout
- Fin systems: Thruster FCSII with a set of FCSII Soft Flex fins included
- Nose: Hybrid
- Tail: Swallow
- Rider ability: Intermediate to Pro
- Suitable conditions: 1ft - 5ft