The Round Nose Fish is a super fun performance surfboard that will work in a range of conditions but shine in smaller waves. A low rocker throughout is going to keep the board moving across flat sections and ease you into the smallest of waves.
The concave runs as a single into double concave before veeing out of the tail to give the rails quite an aggressive rail rocker. This will engage during your turns and give the board a bigger feeling rocker than it actually has, this will allow for tighter turns on the face and lip.
The board is set up as a 5 – fin with placement that will suit the board being set up as either a Twin, Quad or 2+1 with trailer.
|5'10||20 1/2"||2 5/8"||35|
|6'2||21 1/2" ||2 3/4"||42|
- Construction: MBC construction - Only found in Lib Tech boards and its extremely strong. Magnesium and Basalt fibers work with a Carbon power spine stringer to give you Lib Tech's durable, smooth and poppy feeling.
- Concave: Single to Double concave with a vee out of tail
- Rocker: Low entry and moderate exit rocker
- Fin systems: 5 Fin system - FOCII adjustable slot fin system - FCSII compatible with 1/2" fin adjustability for tuning
- Nose: Hybrid
- Tail: Swallow
- Rider ability: All abilities
- Suitable conditions: 1ft - 4ft